A visit to Limerick always leaves people wanting to come back for more, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
Proudly nominated "Limerick City of Culture in 2014" , Limeick has plenty to offer and is the ideal location for a weekend getaway. With attractions such as King Johns Castle, Lough Gur and Thomand Park Staduim, a break away to Limerick is not to be missed.
Limerick is located in the Midwest of Ireland, centrally located between Cork, Clare, Kerry & Tipperary and in close proximity to Galway. The Kilmurry Lodge Hotel is easily accessible from Dublin via the M7 motorway if you are looking to explore Irelands Ancient East.
The Kilmurry Lodge Hotel is located in the heart of the Munster region and the M7 motorway just minutes away from our Hotel. Limerick City is perfect for those looking to hit the shops or perhaps learn more about our history and culture.
Highlights of your visit to Limerick
- Take a tour of Munster's Thomand Park Staduim
- Shopping in the wonderful Boutiques of Limerick City
- A day trip to the mediveal Bunratty Castle & Folk Park
- Visit the historic sites of Limerick city including King Johns Castle, St. Marys Cathedral and the Hunt Museum
- Take a short drive to Adare Village or Killaloe on the River Shannon
- On the road to Kerry, stop in at the Foynes Flying Boat Musuem or at Curraghchase Forest Park
There will no shortage of attractions and things to do during your stay with us.